Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Team Inspiration for Challenge #28

Hi, friends!  As we told you earlier in the month, we are now a monthly challenge blog!  We are back today to share the 20 Team's challenge inspiration.  On the 25th, we will be celebrating Christmas in August by drawing one random participant to win our prize this month!


Here is our prize~

The digital stamp set includes recolored images
along with the B&W versions & 3 sentiments!

And now, here is the 20 Team with their inspiration~






We will be back in 5 days with the random prize drawing!  Until then, HUGS and  Merry Stamping, friends! :)

5 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous cards, gals! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards I gave to find some time to.koin in again it's been to long

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is my favorite holiday and all of those cards are just beautiful!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is my favorite holiday and all of those cards are just beautiful!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your challenge thanks to Asha. I'm adding you to my list as I'm one of those people who makes Christmas cards all year & can certainly use more inspiration! Here's my card that happens to fit this month & I look forward to getting an early start in Sept!

    ReplyDelete