Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Winners for Challenge #11

Hello, friends!  THANK YOU to everyone who joined in on challenge #11 here at CASE-ing Christmas!  We loved every single entry and we've voted and have some winners to announce!  So, let's get to it!

Our "Santa Supreme" is~


Our "Santa's Helpers" are~



#4 Margo S

#5 Meg


Congratulations to all the winners!  Please grab your badges from the tab up top and feel free to display them proudly on your blog!  We hope you all join in this week's challenge, too!  HUGS and MERRY stamping to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this is the first time Ive won any Challenge for quite awhile, thank you so much for picking me as your winner, and I shall certainly add your blinkie to my sidebar. Thank you so much. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Nannieflash - lovely card! And thanks to the team for picking my card as one of Santa's helpers - absolutely chuffed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete