Friday, January 2, 2015

Challenge #1: Odd Team Inspiration + Blog Candy!

Hello, friends!  Welcome to CASE-ing Christmas!  We are a weekly challenge devoted to the holiday season--year round! ;)  How does this challenge work?  It's easy!  We give you a card to CASE and you CASE it!

If you've never CASEd a card, here's what you need to do:

  1. Look at the CASE card photo.
  2. Be inspired by some element of the card.  This could be colors, layout, image, etc.
  3. Make a card based on that inspiration.
See!  Easy peasy!  We cannot wait to see what you have for us this week and each week this year!  Are you ready for the first CASE card?!  

Here it is...
Card by DT member Mynn.


And here is some inspiration from our "Odd" team~





Pat





One more thing before we go--we have BLOG CANDY to give away!  What is it and how do you win it?  Well, I'll answer the last question first--you win the candy by following us by either Blog Lovin' or Email (see the sidebar) and commenting below when you have done one of these things.  What will you win?  Well, there are FIVE winners of small gift packs of stamps--all holiday themed!  AND, YES--WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!  This blog candy will last the entire month of January, so invite your friends!  Winners will be chosen from each week of challenges, so maximize your chances to win and make sure to play along every week!

Ok, one LAST thing--PLEASE make sure to check out our RULES before linking up.  There aren't many, but we do like those who follow them!  HUGS and merry stamping to you all!

************************************************************************************************************************

29 comments:

  1. I'm following! I'm all Christmas'd out right now but will be back to enter very soon, I'm sure!

    GOOD LUCK with your new challenge and HAPPY NEW YEAR

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally understand, Kathy, but I can't wait to see what you'll have for us later on!

      Delete
  2. I'm following too - so glad I found your challenge blog. It will help me get ahead for next Christmas!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're glad you found us, too! Can't wait to see what you make for us!

      Delete
  3. I'm following too and look forward to joining in and getting ahead with my Christmas cards. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, I hope to see your progress each week here! It's so nice to be ahead with holiday cards! :)

      Delete
  4. oh goodness are we starting already!! Signed up as need to not leave it so late this year and what a fab collection of cards x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you make, Sandie!!!

      Delete
  5. Ooooo! Definitely following! I adore all things Christmas, so I'm excited about this one! Thanks for the chance to win, and thanks Asha for letting me know about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Super excited for you to join us, too!

      Delete
  6. Also - is there a limit to the number of entries or other challenges you can enter? Didn't see that info in the rules. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, Becca! You can totally enter as many as you'd wish! Can't wait to see what you create for us! :)

      Delete
  7. I think this is a fabulous new challenge! I'm already following you by email and Bloglovin'. Your DT samples look amazing, as does the original card! Hoping to be back to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting - I LOVE new challenges!! Looking forward to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great idea for a challenge! I will try to play along whenever I can and I am super excited about your starting candy xx hugs
    sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm following by email so that's how I picked up this post. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mynn thanks for letting me know about this new Christmas challenges. I need all the help I can get to get ready for the Christmas season!! I don't follow blogs but I will bookmark you. And I agree your sample and DT works are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun challenge, Mynn. I will try to play along! I'm following by email, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great challenge! I love case challenges! And your card inspired me to make two, I couldn't decide on the color scheme so why not try both! Great job by all the DTs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Mynn, letting me know about this Christmas Card Challenge Blog. I became a follower and hope to play along. I love the work of the DT, beautiful examples.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Mynn, for letting me know about this Christmas Card Challenge Blog, I love making Christmas Cards all the year as I give half of those I make to charity for the elderly, I have become a follower and will play, thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love making Christmas Cards all year round so I am following this blog to get inspiration to stay in the Christmas mood all year long :-)

    Love the DT projects.

    Cheers
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Mynn for letting me know about this challenge. I am now following by e-mail and hope to join in either this week or next.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have just found you and I am now following you through bloglovin. Great challenge
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always make christmas cards all year long this will be fun to play along with. I'm following via blog lovin thanks for the chance hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have following per Email and all cards are beautiful...so lovely CARD from Mynn...I was in last minute made my card and hurry to make foto and posting on your challenge blog...hope you and the DT member like my card...hugs and I will join again the next challenge...I try my best..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely to see this new challenge blog. I am so disappointed with myself that time defeated me and, despite intending to enter your first challenge, I didn't make it .... hopefully, next time. Love all the DT interpretations. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm thrilled to have yet another opportunity to create more Christmas cards. I missed the deadline for posting for this time around (but posted to my blog anyway). I will try to get something posted for the next time. Mynn, thanks for stopping by my blog to let me know about the challenges. I"m following the blog through email as well as on blogger.com.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous entries. I'm following and hope to join you soon. Hugz

    ReplyDelete